Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Card and new toys!!!

Hiya!!!
A friend of mine is going to Madrid to check out some fashion week stuff. She is studying fashion design and she is loving it, so I decided to make her a card to wish her a good trip, inspired by this card I saw online. When I saw the great use she gave this die cut for the silhouette, I just had to try it!
 I had a bit of trouble with the ribbon, as it didn´t want to work with glue. So I had to sew it together. It took a bit longer, but it was worth it.
As it turned out, she had a surprise for me too. She bought me some sizzix stuff over Christmas, but it took ages to get here, as she ordered it from America. I was SO happy when I saw all the packages!
So I´ll have to try them all soon!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you! Your comments always make my day!

¡Muchas gracias! ¡Vuestros comentarios siempre me alegran el dia!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...