Thursday, February 24, 2011

Embossed B-day card

Hiya!
Today I'm sharing another of those birthday cards I talked about in the previous post.
For this card I used a technique I haven't used for a while. I dry-embossed the card using the cuttlebug and a sizzix folder. The result was very nice and I decided to give it some colour with distress inks. I cut the cake using the silhouette (as you can see, I'm addicted to it) and colour it with more distress inks. I used some perfect pearls on the "icing" to give it some shine. I raised the cake using pop dots and stamped the greeting with StazeOn.
Very simple and easy to do, and I have to take my Cuttlebug out more often, cause the result is impressive.
Hope you liked it!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you! Your comments always make my day!

¡Muchas gracias! ¡Vuestros comentarios siempre me alegran el dia!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...