Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Spinner Card

Hi everyone!
Did you have a nice weekend? I had quite a busy weekend, meeting lots of friends and having nice food. No crafting, but it was SO worth it!
Anyway, it is time to post another card. I made this spinner card for my husband´s boss.

This was a very simple card to make. I took the measurements from a tutorial online. Embossed the dots with my cuttlebug, so they would make a nice border for the spinner rose.

For the letters, I used chipboard letters. To make them shiny I first embossed them using silver embossing powder that contains glitter and then covered them with 2 layers of UTEE.
Hope you liked it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you! Your comments always make my day!

¡Muchas gracias! ¡Vuestros comentarios siempre me alegran el dia!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...