Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Last Easter Card

Hi everyone!
Today I have a quick post, cause I am not in my house, but I wanted to share my last Easter card.

 To make this card, I used the Easter egg Basket from HA as a mask, and I inked the paper using Vintage Photo distress ink. Then I masked the entire image, to stamp over it the cling dots from HA with the same ink.


I covered the eggs with Glossy Accents to give it some shine.
The title was cut with the silhouette, and I glued it onto some vellum. Added some pearls and ready to send.
Very simple card. Hope you liked it and thank you for stopping by!

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful, Cris! The masking looks fab!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oye, Cris, esta tarjeta es preciosa!!!Soy Judit, la que se casa!!! si llego a saber que haces tarjetas, te hubiera encargado las invitaciones!!!
    Pink Kisses

    ReplyDelete

Thank you! Your comments always make my day!

¡Muchas gracias! ¡Vuestros comentarios siempre me alegran el dia!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...