Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Long time...

Hi everyone!
Wow! That was a long time without blogging!! I missed it a lot, but it was a crazy week. Anyway, today I am sharing with you the card I send Aga (check out her gallery, her cards are awesome) for the Easter card exchange. I haven't blogged about it before, because I was waiting for her to get the card, just in case, he he.
I decided to send her a spring card with lots of HA stuff going on. The background was done with the Small solid flower from HA, stamped with versamark, and the flower is a die cut from HA for the Silhouette. I cut the flower three times, and gave each flower a different color to add depth to the design.
The butterflies were cut with the silhouette and I added some pearls to their body.
I used my crop-a-dile to set an eyelet, passed some string through it and then tied it in a bow. The sentiment is from an old set I had from one of my first stamp sets.
I added some stickles to the edges of the flower to give it some shine. Here is a close up.
Hope you liked the card, and if things don't get too crazy around here during the holidays, Ill try to share my Easter cards in the next couple of days.
Thanks for stopping by, and have a great Easter!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you! Your comments always make my day!

¡Muchas gracias! ¡Vuestros comentarios siempre me alegran el dia!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...