Friday, May 20, 2011

Blue Flower...

Hi everyone!

Today I am sharing with you a card I made for this month's Hero Arts Challenge. It is about flowers, so here it is:


Lots of distressing in this card, and I paper pieced the flower for dimension. I have to say that I am not a big fan of paper piecing. I love the end results, but I hate the cutting ( I guess that is why I have a silhouette). I saw HA has now the digital die cuts for this stamp set, so I think I would have to get it, and give it a try.

Here is a close up of the flower:



Anyway, I hope you liked it and have a great weekend!!!! See you on Monday!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you! Your comments always make my day!

¡Muchas gracias! ¡Vuestros comentarios siempre me alegran el dia!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...