Friday, May 27, 2011

Summer card!

Hiya!!!

Today I am sharing with you a card that my hubby requested. He is a teacher, and it was his last class with a couple of private students, so he asked me to make some cards wishing them a nice summer.

It was the perfect opportunity to use my new Lawn Fawn stamps. Here it is:

I used Critters in the sea to make the card.
So much fun. I colored the little critters with color pencils and paperpieced some of them giving them some dimension. The sentiment was done using the same stamp set and Harold's ABCs, and I added chipboard letters that were colored with a marker and I covered with Diamond Stickles. I added some Glossy Accents here and there to make them shine.

Thanks for stopping by!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you! Your comments always make my day!

¡Muchas gracias! ¡Vuestros comentarios siempre me alegran el dia!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...