Friday, May 27, 2011

What a great week!!

Hi everyone!!!
I have to say, that this was such a great week! I got to do lots of crafting, that is always good, Hero Arts twitted about me, as I mention before, and today, the Silhouette blog featured my card. I'm soooo happy!!! I just couldn't believe it when I saw it in my Google reader! So a great week!

Today I am sharing another summer card made with Lawn Fawn stamps. Here it is:
The background clouds, from Hero Arts, are engraved with my silhouette and colored around them with chalks ( seriously looooove this technique). The waves were cut with my silhouette too, then colored with distress inks and I stamped the Magical Background, from Hero Arts, over them.

The whale and part of the sentiment are from Critters in the sea from Lawn Fawn. I used distress inks to color the whale and mount it on the card with dimensionals. Then I added a googly eye with Glossy Accents. The rest of the sentiment was done with Harold's ABCs. I decided to add a sun, for a touch of color, so I used twine from The twinery (Lemondrop).

Here is a closer look at the engraved sky:



OK, hope you have a great weekend, and thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you! Your comments always make my day!

¡Muchas gracias! ¡Vuestros comentarios siempre me alegran el dia!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...