Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Woodgrain embossing folder!

Hi everyone!!
Today I have a quick post for you, but first of all, I'm super excited cause Hero Arts tweeted about my card the other day!!! How awesome is that!!! I couldn't believe it!
Now, sorry about that ; ), I am sharing a card I made a couple of weeks ago, and completely forgot about. In this card, I got to use my new wood grain embossing folder, and I love it! I always wanted one, and I finally got it, yay!!! Here is the card:



The Large Blossom was clear embossed on a pieces of white cardstock, and then colored using distress inks as watercolor paints. When I was finished, I stamped the Old Writing over it with Vintage Photo. Added the sentiment and some twine, and it was done! Here is a closer look at the flowers:



Thanks for stopping by!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you! Your comments always make my day!

¡Muchas gracias! ¡Vuestros comentarios siempre me alegran el dia!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...