Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Im back!!!

Hi everyone!!
If there is anyone still out there!! Im sorry it took me soooo long to get back to blogging, but life just got in the way... I guess I will have to make it up to you with more cards.

Anyway, last week it was my hubby's birthday and I made him this card:
It is a zigzag card, inspired by Jennifer McGuire. She showed how to make this type of cards on the online class summer card camp. I signed up for the class, but didnt have time to participate. It was a shame! But now I have lots of color combos and sketches to try!!!

The stamps I used on this card are from Hero Arts and Lawn Fawn. The robot was stamped with Memento Ink and colored with Promarkers. I got my first small set of promarkers for my birthday, so I am just learning, but they are a lot of fun! The white pannels were cut using my silhouette.

Ok, I hope you liked it and see you tomorrow with another card!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you! Your comments always make my day!

¡Muchas gracias! ¡Vuestros comentarios siempre me alegran el dia!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...