Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Flower branch

Hello again! Still on holidays, and still not having a lot of luck with the weather, so here I am blogging again. The card I am sharing today, I made for the current Hero Arts challenge. And I am entering the YCU new challenge too.


It is their first challenge up, so join them! Here is the card:

 I started with white cardstock and I sketched the flourish (from HA) using my silhouette. I colored the inside with a black marker and distress the entire panel with Broken China distress ink.
I stamped the flower from the "Layered flowers" set from HA on white cardstock with Memento black ink, and I used Spiced Marmalade distress ink and the aplicator to color them. After hand cutting the flowers I glued them to the page with dimensionals, and added some glossy accents to the center of each flower.
The sentiment is from the Find Joy set, from HA too.

Hope you liked it and thanks for stopping by!!


9 comments:

  1. Beautifully colored flowers! Thanks for playing along at YCU! and spreading the word.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my, this card is just beautiful! You did a fabulous job with your shading! Thanks for joining us in the very first YCU challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a beautiful card! The coloring of your flowers looks perfect =) Thank you so much for joining our first Young Crafters Unite Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cris, this is gorgeous! I'm quite partial to coloring with distress ink, and I love how vivid and vibrant you made the flowers look here. Gorgeous! Thank you much for playing along with us a Young Crafters Unite for our very first challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fantastic card. Very clean and simple, but gorgeous all the same!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous card girl! The flowers are perfect. Thank you much for playing along with our first at Young Crafters Unite! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is so pretty! I love the background, so subtle but still pops a little! Great job!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you! Your comments always make my day!

¡Muchas gracias! ¡Vuestros comentarios siempre me alegran el dia!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...