Thursday, August 18, 2011

Inchies card!

Hiya everyone! Today I'm back with and inchies card. I have been wanting to make one of this for a very long time, since I saw this video by Shari for Hero Arts.
The first couple of times I tried this card, they were a disaster, so I didn't try it again for a very long time. But I thought that this card was perfect for this months challenge at HA and gave it another go. Here it is:
The tree is one of the stamps from the HA digikit "Feeling wise". I used the brush image on photoshop to make a PNG file that then I opened in my Silhouette studio. I created my own "inchies grid" to cut with the machine by "print and cut".
Then I colored the inchies using distress inks and an applicator (Broken china, Chipped sapphire and Antique linen). I used a piece of patterned paper from Bo Bunny that I had for ages to make the grass hill. I printed the tree in the PP and then hand cut it to make the hill. I distress the edges of the paper with Antique linen and Vintage photo.
I used Promarkers to color the leaves and then I distress the edges of the individual inchies with Vintage photo. I glued them with dimensionals over white cardstock and then glued the white panel over dark blue cardstock.
I added glossy accents to the leaves and while it dried I used my silhouette to cut a bird design from HA. Colored the bird with distress inks, and glued it over the inchies, using a dimensional for the wings. Added a rhinestone for the birds eye and stamped the sentiment with Chipped Sapphire ink.
Here you can see the great dimension that this card has:

 Ok, hope you liked it and give it a try, inchies cards are fun!! Thanks for stopping by!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you! Your comments always make my day!

¡Muchas gracias! ¡Vuestros comentarios siempre me alegran el dia!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...