Thursday, August 4, 2011

Kraft, pencils and spirits...

Hello!!
Today's card was so much fun to make. I love this technique, but I rarely use it, so it was a nice change.

I took a piece of kraft cardstock and I stamped the Old Writing from Hero Arts with white StazeOn ink. Then I stamped the Large Cling Flower from HA too with Versamark and embossed it with silver pearl powder.
I used color pencils on the flower and blend them with methylated spirits. I stamped the sentiment with Memento black ink and added some pearls. I mounted the panel on grey cardstock and I scored a frame on the card base.

I love this technique because it gives the coloring so much depth, I definitely have to make more of this.

Hope you liked it!

3 comments:

  1. Cris, this turned out so beautifully! Amazing colors on the flower!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous Cristina ... I love this card ... I have seen this technique so many times and the effect is always stunning, and your card is no exception ... love it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cristina , I love this flower you embossed how you add the embossing power and the pearls at thr same time and use the pencails too ...send me a e-mail thank you hon.

    .Mary Redford

    PS Mredford24@aol.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you! Your comments always make my day!

¡Muchas gracias! ¡Vuestros comentarios siempre me alegran el dia!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...