Thursday, August 11, 2011

Large Open Flower

Hello everyone!

For the card I am sharing today, I used one of the new stamps I got for my birthday.


I cut some white cardstock and masked the edges. Then I stamped the Large Open Flower with Memento Black ink and colored them using distress inks as watercolors.
I colored the front of the card with Chipped Sapphire ink and stamped the flower with the same ink over it. Then I use a white gel pen to paint some accents.
Then I mounted the white panel on dimensionals and added some rhinestones.

It was a very simple card to make and I looooove using distress inks for water coloring!! If you haven't tried it yet, you should give it a go!

Hope you liked it and thanks for stopping by!!


1 comment:

  1. Gorgeous colors, Cris! Love all the gems! Beautifully done!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you! Your comments always make my day!

¡Muchas gracias! ¡Vuestros comentarios siempre me alegran el dia!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...