Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Stamping with acrylic paint

Hello!!

I am soooo tired today, that this is going to be a quick post. Sorry!!
Here is the card:


For this card I tried a technique I saw in Jennifer's blog. I used acrylic paint to stamp the flowers and when it was dry, I inked over the entire card using distress inks. That is a very cool technique cause the stamped flowers resisted the ink. Then I die cut a scalloped oval from it, to have a place for the sentiment.

I felt like using some stickles to give it some shine.

OK, time to go now!
Have a good night(or day) and see you tomorrow!!

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful, Cris! I love that you added the Stickles! Gives such a pretty effect!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you! Your comments always make my day!

¡Muchas gracias! ¡Vuestros comentarios siempre me alegran el dia!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...