Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Yellow Butterfly

Hello everyone!!

Today I have a CAS card for you. I used one of the new set of stamps I got last month.


I stamped the butterfly with Memento black ink and colored it using distress inks (Mustard seed, Spiced Marmalade and Vintage Photo). I colored the label panel and the front of the card the same way, and I rounded the corners.

I cut a white piece of cardstock and I scored the pattern using the scoring board. I stamped the sentiment and I colored some pearls to use on the card.

To give shine to the butterfly, I use Spiced Marmalade ink sprayed with Perfect Pearls water as watercolor on the borders of the butterfly, and I added some Glossy Accents. You can see it in this picture.


Hope you liked it and thank you for stopping by!!


1 comment:

  1. LOVE this, Cris! Wonderful card and the bit of shimmer on the edges of your butterfly looks so pretty!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you! Your comments always make my day!

¡Muchas gracias! ¡Vuestros comentarios siempre me alegran el dia!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...