Thursday, September 22, 2011

Fall tree

Hi there! Im sorry I havent been blogging a lot this week, but it is crazy around here, I feel like I dont have time for anything this week! Hopefully after sunday I will be able to sit in my craftroom for longer than 5 minutes and make something. Anyway, I'm sharing with you a card I made last week for the Hero Arts Challenge:
All the die cuts I used for this card are from Hero Arts, and I cut them on white cardstock with my silhouette. I colored the tree and the leaves with Distress inks and an ink applicator and covered each leave with glossy accents.
For the background I stamped the magical Background with Antique linen and I used distress inks to color it in a gradient of warm fall colors. 
After I stamped the sentiment with Chocolate ink, I glued the tree and leaves to the front panel and glued that to the front of a card. Here is a close up:
Hope you liked it and thanks for stopping by!!






No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you! Your comments always make my day!

¡Muchas gracias! ¡Vuestros comentarios siempre me alegran el dia!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...