Thursday, September 15, 2011

Flower in the window

Hiya! Today I am sharing another window card for the Hero Arts September Challenge.
I cut the card and the front panel using my silhouette, so I had a perfect window. I embossed the Canvas Stripes with clear powder over the front panel, and color over the top with Dusky Rose Promarker. To avoid the embossed area getting colored, I use a rug over it just after coloring it. Then I took white ribbon and colored it with the same marker, and I glued it to the front of the card. 
I stamped the sentiment from the Find Joy set with black Memento ink and mounted the front panel on dimensionals.
I stamped the flower on white cardstock with black Memento ink and colored them with Promarkers (on the supplies list). After I hand cut each of the layers of the flower, I covered each layer with Glossy Accents and glued them together with dimensionals. Used some Diamond Stickles in the center, and once it dried, covered it with Glossy Accents too.
Ok, that was the card, but now, I wanted to share a couple of things with you.
First of all, have you checked out this giveaway that Joy is having at her blog? You still have time to comment, and if not, just go and check her blog, she is amazing! Here is a pic of what you can get:
And to finish this long post, have you seen the amazing new limited edition distress inks coming out for fall? You need to get them soon, cause they will be sold out in no time, and those colors are awesome!!!
OK, I think that is all for today, thanks for stopping by!!








2 comments:

  1. Hi Cristina, Wow!! this card is gorgeous--love the flower; it is very elegant. Great job.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amazing flower, Cris! Wow! Gorgeous card!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you! Your comments always make my day!

¡Muchas gracias! ¡Vuestros comentarios siempre me alegran el dia!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...