Sunday, September 4, 2011

Happy Anniversary Hubby!!!!

Hello again! It was the end of the holidays for us last week, and we are back home now. Today, as the title says, it's my second wedding anniversary. I cant believe how time flies by, it seems like yesterday I was getting ready to say "I do" to my lovely hubby. So today I am sharing a card I made for him.

For this card I used 3 different shapes for the silhouette. First of all, I cut the heart of hearts and the "I love you" as a negative on blue cardstock and stamped over it the Large Fabric Design from HA with Weathered wood distress ink. Then I stamped the Envelope Pattern over the front of the card base with Fired Brick. I cut the "always" from red cardstock and glued it to the front panel. Then I mounted it on dimensionals and it was done! It was a card that came together very quick. Hope you liked it!

Now, before I go, I am sharing with you a picture of us and our special day.
And here you can see we had some fun!
I would give anything to do it all over again! I had soooo much fun! Anyway, sorry about the sharing, but today it's a special day.

Thanks for stopping by and I'll be back tomorrow!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you! Your comments always make my day!

¡Muchas gracias! ¡Vuestros comentarios siempre me alegran el dia!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...