Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Blue Christmas...

Hello everyone! Today I have a Christmas card to share with you:
Lots of Hero Arts goodies here! I started by white embossing the Snowflakes on white cardstock. Then I distressed the edges with Broken China and Weathered wood distress inks.
For the snow globe I did lots of paper piecing using the Nordic Holiday Collection from Basic Grey, love those papers!! For the snow I used Glossy Accents, and added Candy Floss glitter. 
I created the banner using papers from the same collection, and I added some faux stitching with a white gel pen.
Used StazOn to stamp the sentiment, and glued everything together using dimensionals for the snow globe. Here is a close up:
I am entering this card into this month contest over at Hero Arts, and there is still time to enter, so go make some cards!!
And this week the challenge over at the Simon Says Stamp Challenge blog is Anything goes, so I am linking it too
Go add every project you make this week, cause you could win this:
Anyway, thanks for stopping by and I hope you liked it!!!





1 comment:

  1. Wonderful card, beautiful snowman and colours.
    luv
    Debby
    Thanks for joining us at Simon Says Stamps Challenge.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete

Thank you! Your comments always make my day!

¡Muchas gracias! ¡Vuestros comentarios siempre me alegran el dia!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...