Thursday, October 27, 2011

More Paper Smooches!

Hiya!! Today I have another card made with Paper Smooches for you. I have to say that I looove those stamps, the images are soooo cute, and they are great quality, so I will be getting more of those for sure! Here is the card for today:
Those cute creatures are just perfect for a mini card! And they make it so quick and easy...
So I started by stamping the bunny on white cardstock with Black Memento Ink and coloring the image with Promarkers. I then stamped the sentiment, the hearts and the borders with more black Memento ink onto the front of a mini card. I colored the hearts using Promarkers and after I cut the bunny out, I adhered it with dimensionals to the front of the card. I added some Glossy Accents here and there, and the card was finished! 
Here is a close up:
I will be linking this card to the current Simon Says Stamp Challenge, as this week, anything goes!!
And you could win one of this:
Who doesn't want to get new goodies?? Ok, hope you liked the card, and if you still haven't got any Paper Smooches stamps, what are you waiting for??? They are awesome!!!
Thanks for stopping by!!





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you! Your comments always make my day!

¡Muchas gracias! ¡Vuestros comentarios siempre me alegran el dia!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...