Friday, November 11, 2011

Hero Arts Color Challenge

Hello again!
Today I am sharing a card I made with the awesome stamps I got for my fab five win from Hero Arts.
I started by clear embossing the Flower Dot Pattern over the front of a card I made using Earth Layering Paper. Then I inked over it with Gathered Twigs Distress ink.
I white embossed the Exotic Bloom on white paper and inked over the top with Broken china and Shabby Shutters. I distressed the edges of the cardstock and inked over them with Chipped Sapphire and Peeled Paint. I glued the panel to the card using dimensionals.
Then I stamped the sentiment on a strip of paper that I glued to the front of the card, and I added some pink rhinestones to finish it off.


I'm entering this card into this month challenge over at Hero Arts:
Hope you liked it and thanks for stopping by!





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you! Your comments always make my day!

¡Muchas gracias! ¡Vuestros comentarios siempre me alegran el dia!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...