Friday, November 25, 2011

Tags!

Hiya! I have been making tags all week like crazy! I saw all these new shapes from Hero Arts on the Silhouette online store, and I thought they would be perfect for tags, so I am warning you, this weekend I will be sharing loooots of them! Here is the first one:
I started by cutting the "web tag" (from HA) without the web, with the silhouette, and I colored the tag using Iced Spruce distress ink. Then I applied some Pumice Stone and Black soot on the edges with an ink applicator.
I placed the tag back in the silhouette, and using a white pen, I sketched the Swirl tree (from HA too). Cut a snowbank out of some white cardstock , glued it on the tag, and stamped the sentiment (cut out form a bigger one from the Find Joy set) using Black Memento Ink. To finish it, I added lots of Aqua Blue rhinestones, some Diamond Stickles and white ribbon.
I'm entering this month's contest at Hero Arts
and this week's challenge at Simon Says Stamp Challenge blog with this tag.
Hope you liked it and thanks for stopping by! I'll be back with more tags soon, very soon!! ;)





2 comments:

  1. I love it, wish I was that good with my silhouette that I could put a tag on the cutting mat and get it perfectly located on the cut out tag. total amazing, maybe you could do a tutorial on how you did that;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely love it!! Where can I get the tree?

    ReplyDelete

Thank you! Your comments always make my day!

¡Muchas gracias! ¡Vuestros comentarios siempre me alegran el dia!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...