Friday, January 6, 2012

Cute Kangaroo

Hiya! 
How are you today? Here I had a great day, presents, cake and some time in the craft room while it rained outside...Perfect!
Today I am sharing a mini card with you:
I love this stamp set from Paper Smooches, it is soooo cute! I wanted to create a little scene, so I cut some grass and clouds using my silhouette. I stamped the Kangaroo on white cardstock and colored it using my promarkers. Colored the grass using distress inks, and adhered everything to the front of a blue card base. Then I stamped the sentiment (from the same stamp set) and the little heart (from a Lawn Fawn stamp set) and cut it into a banner. Adhered it to the front of the card with dimensionals, and I added Glossy Accents here and there.
Now, before I go, I have a picture of the cake, called "roscon de reyes". This was my breakfast this morning ;-)

Ok, time to go watch some TV with my hubby, so thanks for stopping by and I hope you liked it!!




3 comments:

  1. LOL, cake for breakfast? Looks yummy. I love your card, super cute :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. He's beyond cute!!! Your card is absolutely WONDERFUL! Love the colors, coloring and great details!
    Have a great day, hugs, Karin

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is super cute!! I love all the bright colors, the grass, your coloring... a very happy card!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you! Your comments always make my day!

¡Muchas gracias! ¡Vuestros comentarios siempre me alegran el dia!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...