Saturday, January 14, 2012

Last Christmas card!

Hi everyone! 
Today I am sharing a Christmas card. I know, I know! Christmas is gone and we are getting ready for Valentine's day, but I forgot to share this card, and then I couldn't find the pictures... Well, I just couldn't wait to share it for an entire year, so here it is:
I started by cutting the label with my silhouette out of white  cardstock. Then I white embossed some of the snowflakes from the Making Frosty Friends from Lawn Fawn. Then I colored it using Broken China and an ink applicator. I stamped the reindeer from Santa Paws (Paper Smooches) on white cardstock and used Promarkers to color them. The presents are from the same Paper Smooches set and the ribbons are from Lawn Fawn. All of them colored with promarkers. I cut the sleigh with my silhouette and colored it using distress inks. Added a couple of pieces of white cardstock as snow slopes and the sentiment to the top of the label. Then I adhered the label to the front of a card base, made with Mocha Layering Paper.
Ok, now yes, that is the last Christmas thing for a loooong time ;-)
I hope you liked it and thanks for stopping by!


2 comments:

  1. It's adorable, Cris - so glad you shared it! Those reindeer are a riot! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Seriously cute! So glad you shared :o)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you! Your comments always make my day!

¡Muchas gracias! ¡Vuestros comentarios siempre me alegran el dia!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...