Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Love this stamp!!!!

Ok! I am in looooove with this stamp! Seriously! It is perrrrrfect! I just couldn't wait to get it inked, and here is the result:
I started by white embossing the Large Flower background on watercolor paper, and two of the papers from the Memoir 6x6 pad from Studio Calico. I took the watercolor paper, and with and ink applicator I colored it with Broken China distress ink. Then, I wanted to give it more color and shine, so I mixed into a mister, some water, a couple of drops of the Broken china reinker and perfect pearls, and sprayed the watercolor paper with it. After it dried, I went over the edges with Chipped Sapphire. Then I cut out the other two papers, and glued it on the main panel. I went over the leaves with some Peeled paint ink, using it as watercolor, to darken them a bit. And I used some Spiced Marmalade on the center of the flowers.
I, then, embossed the sentiment on a piece of vellum, that I placed over the front panel, that I glued on dimensionals onto a card base made from Poppy Layering Paper. Here is a close up, can you see the shine? I looove it!
I am entering this card into this month contest over at Hero Arts:
I hope you liked it, and thanks for stopping by!


5 comments:

  1. LOVE this card. I JUST ordered this stamp and am so glad I did!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, Cris, that is beautiful! I can see why you love it. You did a beautiful job with it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous! Love your color choices! Such a stunner of a card!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you! Your comments always make my day!

¡Muchas gracias! ¡Vuestros comentarios siempre me alegran el dia!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...