Monday, February 13, 2012

And here is the winner...

Hi everyone! So sorry I haven't been around, but life just got crazy. I was ill, and I went away for the weekend, so I couldn't actually pick a winner. Sorry!
I want to thank everyone for the nice comments, and I hope that the new followers enjoy my cards. You are all the best, and you make my day with every comment.
Anyway, here is the winner of my giveaway:
Comment 34 was from Bunnyfreak, so please, contact me with your adress so I can send the goodies to you! Here is my email adress!
If I don't hear from you by Friday, I would pick a new winner, ok?
Thanks for stopping by! I will be back with loooots of cards this week!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you! Your comments always make my day!

¡Muchas gracias! ¡Vuestros comentarios siempre me alegran el dia!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...