Tuesday, April 3, 2012

That was a long time!

Hi everyone!
That is if there is anyone still out there! I'm sorry I haven't blogged for such a long time, but I just wasn't feeling it. My mojo was gone and I didn't have actual time to spend in the craft room. 
Now things are getting back to normal, and I just hope the inspiration keeps coming and I keep sharing it.
Today I have a Lawn Fawn card for you. It is one of their old sets, but for me it is a new one, cause I just got it!
I started by stamping the drops and the umbrella with black Memento ink. I colored the drops using promarkers and I paper pieced the umbrella using Studio Calico papers. It's a simple card, but had to come back with something, right?
I am entering this card into the latest Lawnscaping Challenge, that is about coloring!
Go join the challenge!
Thank you for stopping by and I'll try to be a better blogger!


9 comments:

  1. Welcome back! I love your card. All those happy raindrops! This is fantastic! So glad you joined us!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This card is soooo adorable! I love how you cut out the circle window. Awesome coloring too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the raindrops in the cut out circle! So cute!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This card is so cute! I really love it !

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your card, it's simple and cute!! Love the way you colored the water droplets... thank you for playing with us at Lawnscaping Challenge...

    ReplyDelete
  6. So glad you're back!! And you're back with an awesome card! This is so cute, I love it :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I LOVEEE this card...evertyhing in it is perfect!!Thank you for playing at Lawnscaping :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. this is adorable..love the window effect..
    Hugs
    Alison
    Owner-The Alley Way Stamps
    www.thealleywaystamps.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you! Your comments always make my day!

¡Muchas gracias! ¡Vuestros comentarios siempre me alegran el dia!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...