Friday, May 25, 2012

Loving the stamp and die cut sets!

Hi everyone!
Sorry it has been a slow week here on the blog, but I finish work next week (yay!), so things are a bit crazy around here. I made this card last weekend, but I didn't have time to take a picture until today, so here it is:
I have to say that I am loving the stamp and die cut sets from Hero Arts. They are so easy to use and perfect if you don't like fussy cutting (like me).
I just used some Promarkers to color the flowers, and I went over the edges with Antique Linen distress ink.
This month the theme for the contest over at Hero Arts is Birthdays, so I will be entering this card.
And there is a new challenge going on at Young Crafters Unite, and the theme is Flowers, so I will be joining that one too:
I wanted to thank everyone for the nice comments on my photo tutorial over at A Blog Named Hero. You are all so nice, and they made me so happy!!! I have to say that I am loving being in this DT, it is so much fun and everyone is so nice! If you want some inspiration or just a place with great tutorials, go over there. The DT girls amaze me everyday! 
By the way there is still a couple of hours left to enter the latest challenge, so get those old stamps inky!!!
Thanks for stopping by!


8 comments:

  1. This is beautiful, Cris! I love the Hero Arts stamps/dies, too. So much easier! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cris, your card is gorgeous. Just love the circle with flower. I love this DT, too - you are all so nice and incuraging.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful, Cris - I always love to see this image but have never gotten it myself! Matching dies and stamps are the best, I am in full agreement :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cris this is absolutely stunning! I so need to get that set. I have the flower not the die. You nailed elegance on this! I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is beautiful! I just love that flower. You colored it beautifully! I've ordered that set, just waiting for it to arrive!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful flower, great coloring on it =) Thanks for joining our YCU challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  7. gorgeous card with fabulous coloring.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I LOVE this... brilliant design, great use of color... perfection. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you! Your comments always make my day!

¡Muchas gracias! ¡Vuestros comentarios siempre me alegran el dia!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...