Tuesday, May 15, 2012

No coloring for YCU

Hi everyone!
Today I have another "no coloring" card for you.
Although I got those stamp sets a while back, this is the first time they see ink, ups! I love that hexagon pattern, so I think you might see a lot of it!
I made this card for the current challenge over at Young Crafters Unite:
There are still a couple of hours left, so if you have time, make a card!
I plan to spend the next couple of hours in the craft room playing with this:
Aren't those colors gorgeous??? Love them!
Thanks for stopping by! 


8 comments:

  1. Wow! This is wonderful, Cris! Love all those little hexagons! Beautifully done! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your card, Cris! I go crazy for hexagons, and you made them extra cool with the popped up pieces!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your use of hexagon stamps and paper! Totally fabulous, Cris!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card! You used the hexagon stamp in such a great way.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, I love this card. You used the stamp in such a nice way, and also the colors are not 'usual', I really like it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great design - love all the rows of mini hexagons and intermittent dimension :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is soo fun and gorgeous! Love those hexagons! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you! Your comments always make my day!

¡Muchas gracias! ¡Vuestros comentarios siempre me alegran el dia!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...