Monday, June 4, 2012

Happy Birthday Danielle!

Hi everyone!
Today is Danielle's Birthday and we have a special post for her over at A Blog Named Hero. Here is the card I made for her:
If you have already seen Danielle's blog, you know that her cards are gorgeous and that she is soooo good at CAS cards, so I tried to make one of those for her birthday. But that is hard for me, very hard, so this card took a couple of tries, but I am happy with the end result. I had a lot of fun playing with distress inks to color the embossed images and I love that gradient effect!
Just go over to A Blog Named Hero and check the cards from the other DT girls, they are great!! And remember to visit Danielle's blog and wish her a Happy Birthday!
Thanks for stopping by!



8 comments:

  1. Oh such a lovely card Cris! Love the embossed banners. Thanks for joining the fun at clips-n-cuts.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous, love the shading on the pennants :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cris this is such a beautiful card! Love those gorgeous banners :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your banner! Beautiful card!

    ReplyDelete
  5. SUCH a sweet and festive card! You are a MASTER with color... WOW!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love this card
    Did you embossed with white???? Than colored???
    Thanks for explainning... I am new in stamping just learning...
    Kisses love your site
    Agnes

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is my mail aguyshou@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you! Your comments always make my day!

¡Muchas gracias! ¡Vuestros comentarios siempre me alegran el dia!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...