Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Happy Birthday Michelle!

Hi everyone!
Today is Michelle's birthday! yay! Happy Birthday!!!!
Over at A Blog Named Hero we made some cards for her, cause she is the best and she deserves all the love we can give her. Here is the card I made:
I decided to go for an acetate window card. I got to use one of the new embossing folders from Spellbinders. They are great and I love that zig zag pattern. Here is a close up of the window, sorry for the bad pic:
So go over to Michelle's blog and wish her happy birthday! To see the cards from the DT girls, click here!
And if you are looking for a challenge, go to our Flickr group, cause Michelle and Kelly have a sketch for you, to bring the mojo back. You can't miss it!
Thanks for stopping by!


5 comments:

  1. CRIS! I LOVE this SO MUCH!!! That embossed zig zag is gorgeous! I love the colors, the window and your sweet, sweet words bring tears to my eyes!!! Thank you so very much for making my birthday so very special. I love you too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card, Cris. I love the colours you used for the flowers. The embossed texture is fabulous, I just got this plate too - love how it looks!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely card! I like the colors of the flowers, they are special. Well done!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous! Such bold colors, striking design... love this, Cris!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy Birthday to the birthday girl. I love your card, i adore your neat, pretty and elegant card. Just perfect!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you! Your comments always make my day!

¡Muchas gracias! ¡Vuestros comentarios siempre me alegran el dia!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...