Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Hoppy Halloween

Hello!
How are you all doing?
I know, I did it again! I didn't post anything for a long time, but I had some family commitments that took most of my time, so no time for crafting here.
But I'm finally back and I've been making cards like crazy all day.
Halloween is around the corner and I couldn't miss using the cute halloween bunny from Lawn Fawn, so here is today's card:
I just think he is adorable! And what do you think about the Lawn Fawn papers? The patterns and colors are so pretty!!!! 
There is not much to tell about the card, just lots of layers and coloring with promarkers. If you have any questions, just leave them in the comments.
Before I go, and just in case I don't get to post anything tomorrow, Happy Halloween everyone!!!!
Thanks for stopping by!






3 comments:

  1. Aww, this card is so cute! I like the little scene that you created and the paper behind it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice card, and the papers are indeed wonderful! For you also a Happy Halloween :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Heehee - absolutely ADORABLE, Cris :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you! Your comments always make my day!

¡Muchas gracias! ¡Vuestros comentarios siempre me alegran el dia!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...