Tuesday, December 11, 2012

It's my turn at the Christmas-travaganza! Check it out!

Hi everyone!
Today it's finally my turn at the Christmas-travaganza, at A Blog Named Hero:
And I made a video tutorial!
Yes! My first video tutorial!!! It took me a VERY long time to edit it and get it ready, it was a nightmare!!!! So I don't know how long it will be until I make another video, LOL!
Here you have a sneak peek:
So go over to the blog to see the rest of the post, and I have a GIVEAWAY going on over there, so comment!!!

I still have to pick a winner for my Etsy giveaway, so I'll do that tomorrow!

Thanks for stopping by!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you! Your comments always make my day!

¡Muchas gracias! ¡Vuestros comentarios siempre me alegran el dia!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...