Thursday, January 17, 2013

Happy Birthday Lawnscaping!

Hi everyone!
Today I decided to play along with the latest challenge at Lawnscaping. It is their 2nd birthday, so I wanted to celebrate it too ;-)
I loved the bright colors used on the challenge picture, cause they are perfect for a happy card:
I wanted to do a card without a lot of fussy cutting, so the best way to achieve dimension is masking. Loooots of masking!!!
I colored all the stamped images with promarkers and added some glossy accents to finish it off, here you have a close up:
You still have a couple of hours to play along with the challenge
Thanks for stopping by!!!

10 comments:

  1. G.O.R.G.E.O.U.S! I love the fancy masking and bright colours.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your colouring and masking and yes, this is a happy card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love aaaall the masking and your wonderful coloring! This card is gorgeous and happy! Thank you so much for playing with us at Lawnscaping challenges :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for bringing a bit of spring in January! Love this card!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Whoot! Lovely, lovely, lovely! You are so talented! I just love this card!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is gorgeous!! I love all the colors you used and the masking is amazing!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Absolutely gorgeous card, I love the coloring and the clever combination of stamps!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such a gorgeous card! I love your design and the rich colors you used...so pretty!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you! Your comments always make my day!

¡Muchas gracias! ¡Vuestros comentarios siempre me alegran el dia!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...