Saturday, April 27, 2013

Simon Says Stamp and A Blog Named Hero

Hello!
Today I'm back on the blog, cause this is our last anniversary week at A Blog Named Hero and we are celebrating with Simon Says Stamp.

Hola!
Hoy estoy por aqui, porque esta ha sido nuestra ultima semana del mes aniversario en A Blog Named Hero y lo estamos celebrando con la tienda online Simon Says Stamp.
I know I haven't been updating the blog as often as I would like lately, but you should know that for the last month everything I make, I don't like, so I didn't feel like blogging it. Sorry about that. But my stamps from Simon arrived today and I wanted to give it a go, cause I still had time to participate in the celebration, so here is my card:

Ya se que ultimamente no he estado actualizando el blog tanto como me gustaria, pero deberias saber que en el ultimo mes, cada tarjeta que hago, no me gusta, asi que no me sale el blogearlas. Ya siento tener esto tan abandonado. Pero mis nuevos sellos de Simon Says Stamp me llegaron hoy y queria probarlos, ademas todavia tenia tiempo para participar en la celebracion, asi que aqui esta mi tarjeta:
I have always loved the "you" die cut from Simon, so when I got it, I couldn't wait to use it. I went for a heart shaped card, and I inked one of my new stamps from Hero Arts too. Don't you just love that Arrow Background?
Anyway, don't forget to stop by ABNH to see what the other DT girls made, and you still have time to comment in the month long giveaway posts, so go over there!
And if what you see inspires you to make a card, don't forget to link it to this week challenge at Simon Says Stamp, cause the theme is "Anything Goes".
I will be linking this card too!

Siempre me ha encantado el troquel de "you" de Simon, asi que cuando lo vi, no podia esperar para utilizarlo. Me decidi por una tarjeta en forma de corazon, y por fin utilice uno de mis sellos nuevos de Hero Arts, no te encanta ese fondo de flechas y corazones?
Bueno, no te olvides de visitar ABNH para ver lo que han hecho las demas diseñadoras, y aun tienes tiempo de comentar en los sorteos que terminan a final de mes, asi que vete para alli!
Y si todas esas tarjetas, te inspiran a hacer una, no te olvides de añadirla al concurso de esta semana en el blog de concursos de Simon, porque esta semana es "Todo Vale"
Simon Says Stamp Challenge Blog
Thank you for stopping by!

Gracias por pasarte por aqui!




Supplies:



2 comments:

  1. This is amazing. Love the shape of this card and the arrow pattern stamp. Thanks for playing along with the Anything Goes challenge over at the Simon Says Stamp Challenge Blog this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this card! so clean and elegant.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you! Your comments always make my day!

¡Muchas gracias! ¡Vuestros comentarios siempre me alegran el dia!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...