Monday, August 12, 2013

At the beach... En la playa

Hiya!
Today the weather was really bad, and the internet connection was ok, so I decided to get a couple of posts ready for you.
Lately I've been submitting a lot of cards to magazines.I've been very lucky and a lot of my cards are going to be published, but I still have a lot of rejects, so it's time to share them. Here is today's card:

Hola!
Hoy el tiempo no ha sido bueno, pero la conexion a internet no estaba mal, asi que he decidido preparar unos cuantos posts.
Ultimamente he estado presentando muchas tarjetas para publicacion en revistas. He tenido bastante suerte y van a publicarme unas cuantas, pero asi y todo aun me quedan muchas por compartir que no fueron elegidas, asi que las ire colgando en el blog poco a poco. Aqui teneis la primera:
I made this one a couple of months ago for a call that asked you to use things from the kitchen. And what did I use? Breadcrums. They make the perfect sand, so just add Matte Medium, and layers of breadcrums.
The sandals are die cut from Hero Arts, and for the water I just used ripped cardstock.
So this one is a card for the summer! ;-)
Thanks for stopping by!

Hice esta hace un par de meses para una llamada que pedia que utilizaramos cosas de la cocina. Asi que ¿Que utilice? Pan rallado. Es perfecto para crear arena, simplemente añade un pegamento sin brillo y que seque transparente, como el Matte Medium de Ranger, y capas y capas de pan rallado.
Las sandalias son un archivo de corte de Hero Arts para la Silhouette, y para el agua, utilice cartulina rota para que se viera el color blanco de dentro.
Asi que esta es una tarjeta veraniega! ;-)
Gracias por pasarte por aqui!

Supplies:



2 comments:

  1. Oooh!! So creative!! It looks like real sand!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are freaking GENIUS!!! OMG!!! BREAD CRUMBS??? hahahahaha!!! I SO LOVE IT! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you! Your comments always make my day!

¡Muchas gracias! ¡Vuestros comentarios siempre me alegran el dia!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...