Thursday, October 24, 2013

Black Cat...Gato Negro

And we are back to Halloween!
By now you should know that I loooove to make Halloween cards, so there's probably gonna be lots of them coming ;-)

Y volvemos otra vez a Halloween!
A estas alturas ya deberias saber que me encanta hacer tarjetas de Halloween, asi que seguramente hay muchas mas en camino ;-)
So I made a cat shaped card, because well, I love cats and it is so cute with the hat. I had to give the cat a name, so using a sentiment from Hero Arts for the Silhouette I made a name tag, so there you go: Boo! LOL!
So I'm entering the Simon Says Stamp Challenge for this week, that is all about halloween.

Asi que he hecho una tarjeta en forma de gato, porque bueno, me encantan los gatos y este es tan mono con el gorro. Tenia que darle al gato un nombre, asi que he utilizado un sentimiento de Hero Arts para la Silhouette, para colgarlo del collar, asi que ahi lo tienes: Boo! jeje.
Voy a participar en el reto de Simon Says Stamp para esta semana, que pide tarjetas de Halloween. 
And don't forget about the challenge going on at ABNH, cause you still have some time:

Y no te olvides del actual reto de ABNH, porque aun queda tiempo:
Thanks for stopping by!

Gracias por pasarte por aqui!

Supplies:



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you! Your comments always make my day!

¡Muchas gracias! ¡Vuestros comentarios siempre me alegran el dia!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...