Tuesday, October 15, 2013

Clearly Besotted Challenge... Reto Clearly Besotted

Today I'm playing along with the current Clearly Besotted Challenge. Just in case you don't know it, Clearly Besotted is a stamp company from the UK, and I love their stamp sets and coordinating dies. I've been wanting to get some of them for a while now, so I was very happy when my parcel arrived today. Here is the challenge picture:

Hoy estoy participando en el reto de Clearly Besotted. Por si aun no los conoces, Clearly Besotted es una compañia del Reino Unido, con sellos preciosos y tambien troqueles que coordinan a la perfeccion. Llevaba un tiempo queriendo probar sus sellos, asi que me he puesto muy contenta hoy cuando me ha llegado el paquete. Aqui esta la foto del reto:
So the challenge is to use some or all of the colors on the picture, or to make a fall card. I decided to use some of the colors and here is my card:

El reto consiste en utilizar varios o todos los colores de la foto, o en hacer una tarjeta otoñal. Me decidi por utilizar varios colores y esta es mi tarjeta:
Isn't that doily stamp the best? From the first time I saw it, I knew that it had to be mine!!! And it stamps beautifully, so much detail!!!
I wanted to make a CAS card, as I wanted the doily to be the focal point of the card. I just embossed it with white powder, added a strip of patterned paper on the side and mounted the panel with foam adhesive. Added some gems from Hero Arts, and done!
If you haven't tried their stamps yet, what are you waiting for? They are awesome!! And play along with the challenge too ;-)
Thanks for stopping by!

A que el sello de la blonda es espectacular? Desde la primera vez que lo vi, sabia que tenia que ser mio!!! Estampa perfectamente y tiene tanto detalle!!!
Queria que mi tarjeta fuera sencilla para que la blonda fuera la protagonista. Asi que lo estampe y utilice polvo de embossing blanco. Añadi una tira de papel en el lateral de la tarjeta y adheri el panel estampado con cinta dimensional de doble cara. Para terminar añadi unas gemas de Hero Arts!
Si aun no has probado sus sellos, ¿A que estas esperando? Son geniales! Y no te olvides de participar en su reto ;-)
Gracias por pasarte por aqui!

Supplies:



5 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness me, this is an absolute stunner - I hope you don't mind if I pin it! Thank you :) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Isn't that doily just fabulous on the grey!

    ReplyDelete
  3. La tarjeta te ha quedado genial!! Pero tienes toooda la razón, el sello de la blonda es espectacular, en cuanto lo he visto me he enamorado, jeje. Bss

    ReplyDelete

Thank you! Your comments always make my day!

¡Muchas gracias! ¡Vuestros comentarios siempre me alegran el dia!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...