Tuesday, December 3, 2013

Favorites at ABNH... Favoritos en ABNH

Today I'm sharing one of my favorite posts from 2013 at ABNH, so go over there and check it out. Here is the card I made to try the technique:

Hoy estoy compartiendo una de mis entradas favoritas del 2013 en ABNH, asi que pasate por alli y echale un vistazo. Aqui esta la tarjeta que he hecho utilizando esa tecnica:
Go by the blog to see the original post, how to make this and the list of supplies. Thanks for stopping by!

Pasate por el blog para ver la entrada original, como hacer la tarjeta y la lista de productos. Gracias por pasarte por aqui!

1 comment:

  1. Left a comment at ABNH, but thought I should leave one here too - this is stunning! Love that I was able to inspire you to use that technique to make this gorgeous card!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you! Your comments always make my day!

¡Muchas gracias! ¡Vuestros comentarios siempre me alegran el dia!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...