Sunday, May 4, 2014

Publications... Publicaciones

Some of you might know that today was Star Wars Day, and if this is totally new information for you, you need to put a geek in your life ;-) In my case, my hubby is the geek, so that's where I get all my knowledge, LOL!
And you are probably wondering why I'm talking about all of these. Well, I've been wanting to share something very important to me here for a long time. But I wasn't sure if I could share it, how to share it... Anyway, as the title of the post says, this is all about publications.
I've been really lucky about this for a while, and I thought it was time I started to share some of my published cards here. And today is the best day to share one of my first publications:

Algunos de vosotros ya sabréis que hoy era el día de "La guerra de las galaxias", y si no tenias ni idea, necesitas poner a un friki en tu vida ;-) En mi caso, el friki es mi marido, y de ahí saco toda la información, jeje.
Probablemente te estarás preguntando a que viene todo esto. Bueno, el caso es que llevo un tiempo queriendo compartir algo importante aquí en el blog, pero no sabía ni como hacerlo, ni si podía hacerlo, ... Pero bueno, como dice el titulo del post, estoy hablando de publicaciones.
Últimamente he tenido mucha suerte, y han elegido varias de mis tarjetas para publicarlas en revistas, y ya iba siendo hora de compartir alguna de ellas en el blog. Y hoy era el mejor día para enseñaros una de ellas:
This is my card!!! I was SO excited when I had the magazine in my hands. This was the first call that I got cards picked up, and it was 8 of them. I was over the moon! 
This is the Card Creations for Him magazine from Paper Crafts. It was out in November, but the designs in there can be used all year round. Here you can see a sneak peek. And here is where you can buy it.
So that's it for today, I'll try to share more publications every now and then, and if you haven't tried yet, you should submit some of your cards, cause it is a lot of fun!
I hope you have a lovely week!
Thanks for stopping by!

¡Esta es mi tarjeta! Estaba TAN emocionada cuando por fin tuve la revista en mis manos. Esta fue la primera revista en la que me publicaron, y eligieron 8 tarjetas mías. ¡Estaba como loca!
La revista de la que os estoy hablando es "Card Creations for Him" de Paper Crafts. Salió el pasado Noviembre, pero tiene diseños para todo el año. AQUÍ podéis ver un poquito de la revista. Y AQUÍ es donde podéis comprarla.
Así que esto es todo por hoy. Intentaré compartir más publicaciones de vez en cuando, y si aún no os habéis animado a probar, participad en las llamadas a publicación, porque son super divertidas!
Espero que paséis una semana genial!
Y gracias por pasaros por aquí!

3 comments:

  1. Pero buenoo... ¿hoy no era el día de la madre? jejeje Menuda tarjeta! Me encanta cómo estructuras tus diseños. Son geniales!! Enhorabuena ! Madre mía, 8 tarjetas ! Es que eres buenísima!! Me alegro mucho! Espero que nos las vayas enseñando!! Qué ganas!!! Enhorabuena!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I saw this card in the magazine, and I was so excited when I saw that you made it! It is just so fabulous!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Me encantaaa! Es chulísima!
    Kissitos!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you! Your comments always make my day!

¡Muchas gracias! ¡Vuestros comentarios siempre me alegran el dia!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...