Saturday, June 21, 2014

Mix Media for LPC... Mix Media para LPC

Today it's my turn at La Pareja Creativa, and I decided to make a mix media card, so go check it out! But here you can see a little sneak peek:

Hoy me toca a mí en La Pareja Creativa, y me decidí a hacer una tarjeta mix media, asi que echale un vistazo! Pero aquí te dejo ver un pequeño adelanto:
I also wanted to remind you that you still have time to play along with our June Challenge where "Anything goes", so what are you waiting for? ;-)

También quería recordarte que aún te queda tiempo para participar en nuestro reto del mes de Junio donde "Todo Vale", así que ¿A qué estas esperando? ;-) 
Anyway, there are a few things from LPC that I forgot to share over here and I don't want you to miss them. For my first post this month, I used the "Product of the month" in a couple of projects that you can see HERE, or click over the sneak peek:

Y bueno, hay alguna cosilla más de LPC que había olvidado compartir por aquí y no quería que te la perdieras. Para mi primera entrada de este mes, utilicé nuestro "Producto del mes" en un par de proyectos que puedes ver AQUI, o pincha en esta foto:
And the post that you CAN'T miss is the one from our guest artist for June. Yolanda from Scraping Time is amazing and her projects will leave you with your jaw on the floor, so go check it out!!!!!

So that's all for today, thanks for stopping by and have a great weekend!

Y la entrada que NO puedes perderte es la de nuestra artista invitada para el mes de Junio. Yolanda de Scraping Time es increible y sus proyectos te van a dejar con la boca abierta, asi que pincha AQUI!!!!!

Gracias por pasaros por aquí y que tengais un estupendo fin de semana. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you! Your comments always make my day!

¡Muchas gracias! ¡Vuestros comentarios siempre me alegran el dia!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...