Friday, July 11, 2014

My turn at ABNH... Mi turno en ABNH

Today I'm over at ABNH with a few cards, so go check them out! I had a lot of fun making them, because this month we are collaborating with Paper Smooches, and you already should know how much I love their stamps. Here is a little sneak peek of what you can see if you go over there!

Hoy estoy en ABNH con unas tarjetitas, asi que pasate por alli!
Me lo he pasado pipa haciendolas, porque este mes estamos colaborando con Paper Smooches, y ya deberias saber que me encantan sus sellos. Aqui te dejo ver un poquito de lo que te espera:

And you still have time to play along with the current challenge!

Y aun tienes tiempo de participar en el reto!
That's everything, so thanks for stopping by and have a great weekend!!!!

Y eso es todo, asi que muchas gracias por pasarte por aqui y que tengas un finde genial!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you! Your comments always make my day!

¡Muchas gracias! ¡Vuestros comentarios siempre me alegran el dia!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...