Tuesday, July 15, 2014

New Challenge at ABNH... Nuevo Reto en ABNH

It's time for a new challenge at ABNH, and here is my card:

Ya llega un nuevo reto a ABNH, y aqui esta mi tarjeta:
The challenge this time is to make a single layer card, and this is what I came up with. I received this stamp from Hero Arts last month, and I couldn't wait to use it. And I went with watercoloring again using my pencils.

Esta vez el reto es hacer una tarjeta sin dimension, y esto es lo que he hecho. Me llego este sello de Hero Arts el mes pasado, y estaba deseando utilizarlo. Y decidí utilizar lapices acuarelables.
And remember this month we are collaborating with Paper Smooches and you already know I love them ;-)

Y recuerda que este mes estamos colaborando con Paper Smooches y ya sabes que me encantan sus sellos ;-)

So stop by the blog to see what the rest of the DT made for the challenge and remember to play along!

Asi que pasate por el blog para ver lo que te ha preparado el resto del DT y ¡animate a participar!




And I will be entering this card in the current challenge at Hero Arts.

Y con esta tarjeta voy a participar en el reto de Hero Arts.


Thanks for stopping by!

¡Muchas gracias por pasarte por aqui!

Supplies:


1 comment:

  1. This is so very gorgeous! Love your watercolour pencil technique & the hot pink.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you! Your comments always make my day!

¡Muchas gracias! ¡Vuestros comentarios siempre me alegran el dia!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...