Wednesday, March 25, 2015

A bit of coloring... Coloreando

Today I bring you a card I started a couple of weeks ago, and I finally finished it. I wanted to color the cupcake for the 30 day coloring challenge that Kathy from The Daily Marker is doing over on her blog, IG and FB. I failed miserably at the challenge, cause it's not a very good time of the year for me, not a lot of crafting going on, but I guess I tried... And I finally finished the card:

Hoy os traigo una tarjeta que empecé hace semanas, y que por fin he terminado. Queria colorear la cupcake para el reto de colorear 30 dias de Kathy de The Daily Marker, que esta haciendo en su blog, IG y FB. He fallado miserablemente, ya que me ha pillado en unas fechas muy malas, y no he podido hacer nada, pero bueno, .... Ahora os dejo con la tarjeta:
There's a mix of companies in this card, all of them old stamps, but I still love them all. To color the cupcake and the "happy" I used my Spectrum Noir markers.
I will be participating with this card in the current challenge over at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge "Anything Goes" 

Esta tarjeta lleva una mezcla de compañias de sellos, todos bastante antiguos, pero me siguen encantando. Para colorear la cupcake y el "happy" he utilizado mis rotus de Spectrum Noir.
Voy a participar en el reto de Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge, que esta vez es "Todo Vale"
Now, before I go, I wanted to tell you that tomorrow I will have a surprise over on my FB page, so remember to stop by ;-)
Have a great night! x

Ahora, antes de irme, queria comentaros que mañana tengo una sorpresa preparada en mi página de FB, asi que acordaros de pasar por alli ;-)
¡Que paseis buena noche! Un besito

Supplies:
Productos Utilizados:

2 comments:

  1. A fabulous card Cris, a lovely design and colour scheme........your cupcake is gorgeous and beautifully coloured!!

    Thanks so much for joining us with Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge,
    hugs
    Heather xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ay, qué bonita! Con lo bien que empezamos este reto y cómo se nos ha ido truncando el mes jeje Besazos! Me encanta!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you! Your comments always make my day!

¡Muchas gracias! ¡Vuestros comentarios siempre me alegran el dia!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...