Wednesday, September 16, 2015

An altered notebook... Un cuaderno decorado

Today was my turn over at La Pareja Creativa, and I decided to make something a bit unusual for me, inspired in the theme for this month's challenge, and here is the final result:

Hoy era mi turno en La Pareja Creativa, y me decidí a crear algo un poco inusual para mi, inspirándome en el tema del reto de este mes. Así que aquí esta el resultado final:
If you want to see more about it, stop by La Pareja Creativa ;-) And if you're inspired by the "Back to school" theme, play along with the challenge!

Si queréis ver más fotos, y leer como lo he hecho, pasaros por La Pareja Creativa ;-) Y si también os inspira el tema de "La vuelta al cole", animaros a participar en nuestro reto!

Thanks for stopping by today! xx

¡Gracias por pasaros por aqui hoy! Un besazo!

Supplies:
Productos Utilizados:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you! Your comments always make my day!

¡Muchas gracias! ¡Vuestros comentarios siempre me alegran el dia!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...