Monday, February 13, 2017

Los mejores corazones... The best hearts

Por fin he podido estrenar la nueva coleccion de La Pareja Creativa y podeis ver la tarjeta que he hecho por alli. Ademas es perfecta para San Valentin que se nos ha echado encima! Si quereis una idea para vuestra tarjeta pasaros por el blog y espero que os guste!

Finally I was able to play with the new collection of La Pareja Creativa and you can see the card I made over there. It is perfect for Valentine's Day that is just around the corner! If you are looking for inspiration for your card, stop by the blog and I hope you like it!
Que paseis una buena semana y gracias por visitar mi blog! Besitosss!

Have a great week and thanks for visiting my blog! xx

Productos Utilizados:
Supplies:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you! Your comments always make my day!

¡Muchas gracias! ¡Vuestros comentarios siempre me alegran el dia!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...